viernes, 28 de agosto de 2026

WOODZ CONCERT IN CALIFORNIA [30 NOV 2023]

 

Today’s post is just a recollection of pictures I took when I went to WOODZ (Cho Seung-youn) concert on November 30 2023, which took place in the Long Beach Terrace Theater, California.

El post de hoy es solo una recolección de las fotos que tomé cuando fui al concierto de WOODZ (Cho Seung-youn) el 30 de noviembre de 2023, el cual fue en el Long Beach Terrace Theater, California.

MAPA / MAP


I had a good seat, VIP package which came with soundcheck, photo with the artist and hi-wave. Also, I met a couple of girls who were amazing to spend time with, and all in all I had an amazing time because I love his music.

Tuve buen lugar, paquete VIP que venía con soundcheck, foto con el artista y hi-wave. Además, conocí a un par de chicas y con las cuales pasee un tiempo maravilloso, y en general me la pase genial porque amo la música del artista.










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario